Based on our mission to sustain, strengthen, and grow the membership, Ford MDA strives to be a value added organization for our members and here are some of the organization’s value propositions:
- Ford MDA will assist in Minority opportunities for management development and dealer “step-up” opportunities
- Ford Motor Credit Company’s Minority Dealer Support Initiatives; like the Aged Inventory Marketing Fund.
- Ford MDA Annual Conference serves as an opportunity for dealers to network; additionally, we have workshops that assist dealers in managing their dealership more effectively and efficiently.
- Ford MDA pays its members annual NAMAD dues and conference registration fees as well as Ford MDA conference registration fees.
- Networking situations that create face-to-face dialog between Ford MDA dealers and Ford Motor Company management and executive level personnel.
- Ford MDA established an Invoice Program that has reduced its members’ dues while making us a self-sufficient organization. This method alleviates the dealership having to pay annual dues to be a Ford MDA member.
- Ford MDA along with Ford Motor Company created a Dealer Performance Report; which is a market area reporting tool that indicates ethnicity, annual income, sales and service data for our dealerships.
- As an organization representing all minority dealers, it allows us to be thoroughly engaged and involved; making Ford MDA the premier and largest minority dealer network in the industry.
SBIC Financing Step by Step